Happy Friday Lovelies,
We hope you’re all ok and well recovered from the bank holiday!
We have been crazzzy busy this week, our gorgeous Tropic Coconut Candles went down a storm and sold out in record time. We’ve been restocking as quick as we can and our next batch will be with you all very soon. We’ve also been busy behind the scenes manifesting another beauty for you all… all will be revealed at the end of the blog!
So, a couple of weeks ago we gave you some mega advice on the benefits of Soy Wax and also some great hints and tips on the candles. On the back of this one of our lovely customers Pip dropped us a message requesting us to do a similar thing for our Soy Wax Melt!
And as always… you guys ask and we deliver so here goes!
- Always make sure the dish you are placing your Soy Wax melt/melts (we recommend 1 at a time due to ours being generous in size) is moisture free and contains no dust.
- As we do with our candles, we only recommend burning for a maximum of 4 hours at a time. That’s usually the lifeline of a standard tea light that will be heating it from below.
- Get the most out of your melt!! We literally keep lighting our burners until the fragrance runs out… this is usually around 6 hours per melt giving you an amazing 30 hours worth of fragrance from our bags of 5.
- Once your melt has run out of fragrance allow the wax to cool down and solidify and you can remove this in two really clean and fuss free ways.
1. Place your burner basin in the freezer for around 5 minutes then get a clean kitchen towel and literally scoop the solidified wax out.
2. Run the hot tap or boil the kettle and run the hot water over the base of the burner basin. It should pop out or if it needs some encouragement just grab some kitchen towel and scoop away.
- Soy Wax melts can also be used in electric burners although you might not get as much fragrance as they tend to be a little cooler than original tea light burners.
- Last but by no means least… our wax melts come in super cute cotton bags. They don’t have to be heated to release fragrance! Hang them in your wardrobe, pop them in your drawers or as we do you can even hang them in small bathrooms and the fragrance will disperse. Win win eh?!
I hope that’s covered everything for you beauties but if not drop us an email or DM on our social media and we will always get back to you.
Now onto even more exciting news… we have another beautiful fragrance joining our Signature Collection…
A beautiful combination of Gingerlily and Jasmine swept along on a base of Amber will ease you into the darker evenings without a blink of an eyelid. When we founded this combination, it literally made us think of the dusky evenings between summer and autumn when you start to nest ready for the early nights ahead.
We hope you love it as much as we do*.
*(I know I say this all the time but we do love every one of our scents).
We’re at the Cheadle Markets tomorrow so if anyone wants to pop down and say hi, we would love to meet you and put yet more faces to names!
Have an amazing weekend.
Lots of Love,
The Sissie Green Sisters x